Udemy – Ethical Hacking Full Series From Scratch to Advanced
English | Size: 1.30 GB
Today, security is one of the key factors of a trusted organization and is a successful organization that can properly protect its own intelligence assets, but security is not at all a simple matter and there are many difficulties to implement it, with Considering the ever-increasing advances in technology and the diversification of hacking techniques and the continual change of these techniques, as well as the finding of many security holes in various software applications , the security process has become much more complex. Legitimate hacking or ethical hacking actually involves the use of tools, tricks and techniques by which vulnerable network pointsDuring the training, the ++ Udemy Ethical Hacking Full Series: From Scratch to Advanced for ethical hacking are familiar with basic to advanced.
Course syllabus for training of Ethical Hacking Full Series From Scratch to Advanced Udemy:
– prerequisites for the start of the course.
– Hacking terms
– Create your own hacking environment
– Instructions for Mac users only
– How to create a USB bootable linux Kali (optional)
– Update: How to install VirtualBox on Fedora 22+ Kali Sana VM (optional)
– Basic Terminal Features of Linux And CLI.
What is a tour?
– ProxyChains for using proxy servers, hiding your IP and accessing it.
– What is a virtual private network (VPN) and how can you become anonymous with VPN?
– What is a macchanger? How can you use it to change your mac address?
– Tracking with Nmap and external resources.
– Wireless Network Attack Overview Tools
– Break WPA / WPA2 Encryption. Hack Wi-Fi and train wifi hacker.
– Shake signal and denial of service
– SSL bar
– Let’s be a little fun!
– The Twin Evil! Access keys to wireless hotspots to steal information.
– Router attack
– DNS hack setup to direct users using authentication deployment.
– Web attacks with SQL injection.
– Vigorous provocation methods for cracking passwords.
– Denial of Service Attacks (DoS)
– Reverse the Remote Control of Each Device!
– Create your Keylogger in ++ C
Udemy Ethical Hacking Full Series: From Scratch to Advanced ++ Screenshot 1 Udemy Ethical Hacking Full Series: From Scratch to Advanced ++ Screenshot 2 Udemy Ethical Hacking Full Series: From Scratch to Advanced ++ Screenshot 3 Udemy Ethical Hacking Full Series: From Scratch to Advanced ++ Screenshot 4
Become an ethical hacker that can hack computer systems like black hat hackers and secure them like security experts!
Save your precious time by buying this course. In this course, you will start as a beginner with no prior knowledge about penetration testing or hacking. The first thing you will learn is some basic information about ethical hacking and the different fields in penetration testing.
The course is from very basic to very advanced, enabling each candidate to be enrolled and fit for the course as a beginner or an expert.
Major things that you will be learning into the course: –
1. Network Penetration Testing – This will teach you how to test the security of both wired and wireless networks. First, you will learn how networks work, basic network terminology and how devices communicate with each other. Now
we have a computer with a wireless card. We do not know much about penetration testing. You will learn how to gather information about the networks and computers around you and launch a number of attacks without a password, such as controlling the connections around you (ie deny / allow any device to connect to any network). You will also learn how to create a fake access point, attract users to connect to it and capture any important information they enter.
Gaining Access: Now that you have gathered information about the networks around you and found your target, you will learn how to crack the key and gain access to your target network. In this section you will learn a number of methods to crack WEP / WPA / WPA2 encryption.
Post Connection: Now you have the key to your target network and you can connect to it. In this section you will learn a number of powerful attacks that can be launched against the network and connected clients. These attacks will allow you to access any account accessed by any device connected to your network and read all traffic used by these devices (images, videos, audio, passwords … etc).
2. Gaining Access – In this you will learn two main approaches to gain full control over any computer system:
Server Side Attacks: In this approach, you will learn how to gain full access to computer systems without the need for user interaction. You will learn how to gather information about a target computer system such as its operating system, open ports, installed services and discover weaknesses and vulnerabilities. You will also learn how to exploit these weaknesses to gain full control over the target. Finally, you will learn how to generate different types of reports for your discoveries.
Client Side Attacks – If the target system does not contain any weaknesses then the only way to gain access to it is by interacting with the user. In this approach, you will learn how to launch a number of powerful attacks to fool the target user and get them to install a backdoor on their device. This is done by creating fake updates and serving them to the user or by backdoornig downloaded files on the fly. You will also learn how to gather information about the target person and use social engineering to deliver backdoor to them as a image or any other file type.
3. Post Exploitation – In this you will learn how to interact with the systems you’ve been compromised so far. You will learn how to access the file system (read / write / upload / execute), maintain your access, spy on the target, and even use the target computer as a pivot to hack other computer systems.
4. Web Application Penetration Testing – In this you will learn how websites work. Then you will learn how to gather information about your target website, such as website owner, server location, used technologies and much more. You will also learn how to discover and exploit a number of hazardous vulnerabilities such as SQL injection, XSS vulnerabilities, etc.
If you are like me, you are reading more now because you want to know for sure whether this course is worth taking before you invest your money and time in it. Over 21,000 students bought my course and all of them are happy. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 30 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding topics covered, please feel free to ask. I’m always happy to help those who want to learn!
Also, any problem in this course will be redressed within 24hrs (max.) With a proper solution and help.
The candidates will also be given extra materials via email id or whatsapp group which would help all our enrolling candidates to become experts in ethical hacking.
– Prerequisites for getting started with this course.
– Basic hacking terms you will want to know getting started.
– Build your hacking environment!
– Set up instructions for Mac users ONLY
– How to create a bootable USB of Kali Linux (optional)
– Updates: How to install VirtualBox on Fedora 22 + Kali Sana VM (OPTIONAL)
– Linux Terminal including basic functionalities and CLI.
– What is Tor? How can you use it to protect your anonymity online?
– ProxyChains for using proxy servers, hiding your ip, and obtaining access.
– What is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) and how can you stay anonymous with a VPN?
– What is a macchanger? How can you use it to change your mac address?
– Footprinting with Nmap and external resources.
– Attacking wireless networks. Overview of the tools.
– Breaking WPA / WPA2 encryption. Wifi hacking and wifi hacker training.
– Signal jamming and denial of service.
– SSL strips
– Let’s have a bit of fun!
– Evil twin method! Clone wireless access points to steal data.
– Attacking routers to give you free reign over the entire network!
– DNS setting hacking to redirect users with post authentication exploitation.
– Website attacks with SQL injection.
– Brute-forcing methods for cracking passwords.
– Denial of Service (DoS) attacks demonstrated and explained.
– Reverse shells. Gain a remote control of any device!
– Make your own Keylogger in C ++
If any links die or problem unrar, send request to goo.gl/aUHSZc