Packt Publishing – UX Design – Understanding the User and Business
English | Size: 889.13 MB
User Experience (UX) design is the theoretical understanding of how users interact with websites. It is the process of enhancing user satisfaction with a product by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction with the product. Everything humans interact with has an experience associated with it. Some are good, some are bad, but only recently have we begun to consciously design these experiences. We are now at the point when experience-design has suddenly exploded into the consciousness of business people and ordinary people all over the world. A poor user experience leads to losing out on customers and in turn the company loses money. UX Design: Understanding the User and Business is a breakthrough guide to defining what problem is being solved, starting off with how to understand business and user needs and define a problem, and how to start thinking about user experience.
You will start off by understanding business and UX design needs. Here you will learn about key performance indicators and experience gaps. Further you learn how to go about a problem statement and iterate it. Also get acquainted about user hypotheses and learn about user experience scenarios. Finally, explore the User Journey and Task development, building journey templates, a storyboarding template, and designing storyboarding sketches.
What You Will Learn
• Get familiar with the important concepts such as Key Performance Indicators, Experience
Gaps, and more.
• Understand Business and User needs and how to Define a Problem effectively.
• Delve into learning about User Hypotheses, how to write a User Point of View, and Iterate
• Discover UX scenarios, define, build, and write a UX scenario all by yourself
• Understand the UX Journey, and build a storyboard template and sketches.
If any links die or problem unrar, send request to goo.gl/aUHSZc