Packt Publishing – Fundamentals of Continuous Delivery Pipeline
English | Size: 610.99 MB
This course follows a step-by-step approach beginning with basics of continuous delivery to automated testing of the delivery pipeline.
The combination of Docker and Jenkins improves your Continuous Delivery pipeline using fewer resources. It also helps you scale up your builds, automate tasks, and speed up Jenkins’ performance with the benefits of Docker containerization.
This course will explain the advantages of combining Jenkins and Docker to improve the continuous integration and delivery process of app development. We start with setting up a Docker server and configuring Jenkins on it. Next, you’ll work through the steps to build applications on Docker files and integrate them with Jenkins using continuous delivery processes such as continuous integration and automated acceptance testing.
What You Will Learn
• See the pitfalls of the “traditional” delivery process
• Understand the concept of containerization
• Get to grips with Docker’s fundamentals
• See how to dockerize an application for the continuous delivery process
• Configure Jenkins and scale it using Docker-based agents
• Set up Jacoco and Emma
• Understand the principles and technical aspects of a successful continuous delivery pipeline
If any links die or problem unrar, send request to goo.gl/aUHSZc