Packt Publishing – Exploring Visual Studio 2017
English | Size: 370.85 MB
Microsoft Visual Studio is an IDE from Microsoft used to develop computer programs for Microsoft Windows, as well as websites, web applications, and web services. Visual Studio 2017 comes with a host of improvements and powerful tools that will help you focus more on your program to build robust applications, rather than tools itself. This video is your one stop guide to mastering the latest features of Visual Studio 2017.
Right from installation, you will be introduced to enhanced Visual Studio IDE with reduced start-up time and solution load time. You will learn to manage NuGet packages with the latest NuGet 4.0 RC that forces on supporting package reference for the majority product types, quality improvements, and performance improvements in yours .Net applications.
What You Will Learn
• See the improvements in unit testing in Visual Studio 2017
• See how Visual Studio 2017 improves solution loading time
• Know how to optimize quick Visual Studio 2017 loads
• Create an Azure mobile service
• Create an Azure cloud service
• Understand how to use Nuget
• Use the Entity framework core
• See the debugging improvements
If any links die or problem unrar, send request to goo.gl/aUHSZc