Faster EFT – 7 Day Quickstart Course – Free
English | Size: 1.06 GB
Category: Self Improvement
Welcome to the 7-day training to start your journey to true self-empowerment.
“I’m very passionate about getting this empowering technique out to the world.” Robert Smith
This 7-day Training will give you everything you need to get started in making the changes you want to see in your life. Whatever your challenges, you can learn to use FasterEFT to transform your life. What I ask from you:
– Watch the videos each day for the full 7 days, and follow along
– Tap on everything that bothers you (I will explain tapping and how to do it, in the videos)
– Ask questions – if you’re struggling or something doesn’t make sense to you, be sure to ask – I want you to feel confident and comfortable using the process
– Leave comments
– Share this with others
– The more you participate, the better your results will be. The more your brain engages with the process and this new way of experiencing life, the faster and more impressive your progress.
Peace and love,
Robert G. Smith
P.S. I have found that the most valuable tool in my tool belt is Persistence! Don’t stop until you get the results you want.
Day 1 – The Basics
1. Many of the common questions are answered in this video by Robert Smith.
2. What is Tapping?
3. Pick a memory and follow along with Robert.
Day 2 – Tapping FasterEFT Style
1. How to Tap FasterEFT Style
2. Aiming is the Key
3. Everything inside you is really you
Day 3 – Terminology
What is Subconscious Programming?
What is De-fractionation?
What is an Abreaction
Day 4 – Live FasterEFT tapping sessions + results
1. Fear of Flying
2. Fear of Flying – One year later
3. My gagging feeling started when I was a year old
4. Gagging feeling is gone
5. Michelle – Eyewitness of a murder
6. Michelle – few years later
Day 5 – The Powerful Belief System of FasterEFT
The Happy Journal
The Mechanics of the Mind
Day 6 – Presentation
Presentation at Habilitat
Day 7 – Last day!
If any links die or problem unrar, send request to goo.gl/aUHSZc